Country Oasis Campground Map
- 2 night minimum stay required year round
- 3 night minimum stay required for Spring Break, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Years
- 4 night minimum stay required for Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day
Check-In / Check-Out:
- RV check-in time is 1pm
- RV check-out time is 12pm (noon)
- Early arrival or late checkout must be approved by Park Office and additional fees will apply
Guests Per Site:
- RV rates are for two people per site
- Additional people to an RV site (day or overnight guest) must check in at office, pay fees and obtain car pass
- A TOTAL MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE PER SITE AT ANY TIME WILL BE ENFORCED
- RVs more than 10 years old must be approved by Park Management before arrival at Park
- Pop-Up trailers, pickup campers, tents & sleeping outdoors is prohibited
- Monthly Rates vary with season. Contact the Park Manager. ANNUAL & SEASONAL SITES AVAILABLE.
- Quiet time 10PM to 8AM.
- Country Oasis does not accept particular breeds (Doberman, Rottweiler, Pit Bull, or any crossbreed of these pets, such as, but not limited to, American Pitbull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier and Staffordshire Bull Terrier) that insurance providers have identified as having a history of aggression.
- Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground along with their owners
- Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6′ when outside owners’ vehicles or unit. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
- Constant barking and pet messes bother other campers. If your dog is too vocal or feces is not cleaned up, you’ll need to find other accommodations.
- 5MPH speed limit is strictly enforced
- No smoking in any park buildings
- No glass containers allowed on Park grounds
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
- During the “winter season” (October – March), a 14 day advanced notice must be given for a refund minus 20% cancellation fee
- During the “summer season” (April – September) a 30 day advanced notice must be given for a refund minus 20% cancellation fee
- No deposit refund for cancellations within specified limits
- Reservation Deposits made for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Reservation Deposits made “online, monthly deposits and multiple units” are NON-REFUNDABLE
Country Oasis reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Park guests and/or their day or overnight guests that do not abide by Park rules will be required to leave Park immediately with no refund of fees paid.